The Reason Why We SHOULD Be Excited

BuffaloBaumer

The fact that the Bills still won that game IN Jacksonville after playing their B game speaks volumes. There was some shaky tackling and our dominant special teams were not even a factor. I don't think many teams would be able to beat the Jags in their home when not playing their best. I have already altered my way of thinking when this team is down in the 4th.

It is similar to that feeling (2 years ago) when the Sabres would be down 2 goals and you still had faith. The confidence that is building in that Locker Room is essential and they are only going to get better. Confidence in the fans just makes it that much more fun for the ride!

The fact that the Bills still won that game IN Jacksonville after playing their B game speaks volumes. There was some shaky tackling and our dominant special teams were not even a factor. I don't think many teams would be able to beat the Jags in their home when not playing their best. I have already altered my way of thinking when this team is down in the 4th.

It is similar to that feeling (2 years ago) when the Sabres would be down 2 goals and you still had faith. The confidence that is building in that Locker Room is essential and they are only going to get better. Confidence in the fans just makes it that much more fun for the ride!

I admit I was nervous they wouldn't come back...but these guys showed me something yesterday, especially Edwards.

When young players have confidence, it makes for a dangerous team. They're not there yet, but a particular Rick Jeanneret comment might suit these guys come December.