How about Stroud yesterday?

Beerball

Somebody give his performance a grade.

He was dominant week 1 so even I noticed him from start to finish.

I expected more of the same yesterday because of the Jags middle, but his presence wasn't so eye catching. Those of you who keep an eye on these things during the game or those who have watched replays...how did he do?

I'd grade him at a B

While he wasn't as productive in solo situations as last week, he still managed to deflect two passes. I was also watching him and he was disruptive enough at the line to free others. Like the Kyle Williams sack at the end. The Jags had to use to lineman on him during that play (and pretty much did all game).

I'd grade him at a B

While he wasn't as productive in solo situations as last week, he still managed to deflect two passes. I was also watching him and he was disruptive enough at the line to free others. Like the Kyle Williams sack at the end. The Jags had to use to lineman on him during that play (and pretty much did all game).

That's what I thought. The Jags double teamed him all day. He really did his job, exactly what we brought him here to do. They over-compensated for him and the result was, they got 66 yards rushing.

Stroud was fine, Aaron Schoebel is the one that worries me. Has he made a tackle in the last two weeks or is he just content with making massive 45 yard crescents around the QB?

I noticed that too. Huge circles around the QB. No forward pressure, and his speed rush isn't getting to the QB

I'd grade him at a B

Plus on that play Stroud was standing right in Gerrard's line that he couldn't throw the ball away.

A.

The 'eye candy' plays (sacks, etc.) are fun to watch, but Stroud's real value goes way beyond that. The Jags RBs had 66 rushing yards combined. Say what you will about a banged up JAX O-line, but it's still the NFL..there were very few runs up the middle, which was the Bills' achiles heel last year.

Stroud was fine, Aaron Schoebel is the one that worries me. Has he made a tackle in the last two weeks or is he just content with making massive 45 yard crescents around the QB?

This place would B word about the sun coming up....JAX had zero (count'm, zero) plays over 15 yards yesterday. That's great team defense for the second week in a row.

Somebody give his performance a grade.

He was dominant week 1 so even I noticed him from start to finish.

I expected more of the same yesterday because of the Jags middle, but his presence wasn't so eye catching. Those of you who keep an eye on these things during the game or those who have watched replays...how did he do?

Beer Man, I think that Stroud was robbed by the scorers of .5 of a sack. Youboty made the play and had Garrard wrapped up, but it was the absolutely crushing hit from Stroud that took him down.

Does anyone else think that he should have got credit?