83 people (at last count)

Beerball

have given the Bills a D grade for yesterday's game. Overall I would give it a B to a B-, but, a D?

Overall, I wouldn't go worse than a B-. The offense had a great first drive and a great TD drive in the 4th quarter. Between those two, there wasn't a lot to be excited about. The special teams didn't do anything spectacular, save for Roscoe's return in the 4th, but they didn't lose the game, either. The defense simply got worn down in the heat, thanks to the onsides kick, but did make some stops when they needed to and held the Jags to FGs.

I thought the onsides kick was one of those "great if it works, terrible if it doesn't" calls.

have given the Bills a D grade for yesterday's game. Overall I would give it a B to a B-, but, a D?

D. Garrard 17/28 165 0 1

F. Taylor 14 49 0

M. Jones-Drew 7 17 1 - rush

M. Jones-Drew 3 25 0 - rec

leading receiver

M. Jones 5 50 0

If you would have asked me if I would have taken these stats from the Jags top players previous to the game, I would have said Hell yeah....

Overall, I wouldn't go worse than a B-. The offense had a great first drive and a great TD drive in the 4th quarter. Between those two, there wasn't a lot to be excited about. The special teams didn't do anything spectacular, save for Roscoe's return in the 4th, but they didn't lose the game, either. The defense simply got worn down in the heat, thanks to the onsides kick, but did make some stops when they needed to and held the Jags to FGs.

I thought the onsides kick was one of those "great if it works, terrible if it doesn't" calls.

Moorman made a terrific hold and Lindell made a tough clutch 45 yard FG late. That was a huge special teams play.

Moorman made a terrific hold and Lindell made a tough clutch 45 yard FG late. That was a huge special teams play.

Yeah, great job. Those of us over at the Chat Room were "chanting" MVP! MVP! MVP!

Surprisingly (and I support him due to homerism) that was one call that Tasker got right. He quickly pointed out the great job by Moorman.