Why PatsFans* are the "worst fans on earth"

sullim4

You know, Pats* fans think that the reason why other NFL fans hate them is because they're envious of their success. Yet that isn't it for me. It's stuff like this:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...ad.php?t=127407

What a disgusting city.

Wow, you're kidding right? I've been there 3 times unfortunately, and hopefully I won't be back. It's one of the dirtiest, most run-down, poor, filthy, disgusting cities I have ever seen. Right up there with Cleveland and Detroit. You ned to get out some more if you think THAT is nice.

I don't even hail from Buffalo (I was born in Binghamton, spent nearly all of childhood in Poughkeepsie, and went to college in Troy and Ithaca), and comments like that upset me. I've been to various parts of this country and I still come back to the folks of WNY as being some of the most genuine, down to earth people I've ever spent time with.

Discuss.

Cleveland? Detroit? Buffalo? DIRTY?

Come on dude!

I enjoy myself in all of these cities, just because they exist on Lake Erie and are early industrial cities doesnt take away ANYTHING away from the fact that they are unique, fun places to go. Sorry we dont have salty air and cheat and eat lobster.. LA DEE DA

GO BILLS!

B.

Some people just equate nice with shiny and new. They consider a great meal a trip to the latest franchised McSlappys or the trendiest place in town. Others can see beyond stuff like that. Buffalo to the average American consumerist is a shabby drab shell of a city. Of course those of us that know Buffalo know that it has character that you can't franchise.

So i got bored enough to read their thread on the pats* site...

And that whole thread is blatantly provoked by a bills fan who seems to have a name on the pats* thread.

To whoever is "theupstater1" or whatever... get a life. Seriously. We don't need to tell those losers that Buffalo is a great city, and the last thing I want is you starting a fight where they trash it. They don't deserve the air to breathe in to speak about the city of buffalo, and quite frankly, I don't want them around.

You know, Pats* fans think that the reason why other NFL fans hate them is because they're envious of their success. Yet that isn't it for me. It's stuff like this:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...ad.php?t=127407

I don't even hail from Buffalo (I was born in Binghamton, spent nearly all of childhood in Poughkeepsie, and went to college in Troy and Ithaca), and comments like that upset me. I've been to various parts of this country and I still come back to the folks of WNY as being some of the most genuine, down to earth people I've ever spent time with.

Discuss.

Well, if you have to give Pats fans props for anything at all, it is their deep and intimate knowledge of "dirty". After all, they've seen their team and its management, with the help of the NFL, dirty the league's integrity and legitimacy for the last four, five years. If Pats fans know anything, it's what dirty looks like.

I found that post very amusing as I work in Boston and know first hand that they removed any public trash cans in the city years ago so they wouldn't have to pay anyone to empty them. Therefore, the streets are filled with litter, the sidewalks are covered with cigarette butts, and the bums use the subway entrances as their own personal piss pots.

Maybe the chowds who have lived her for very long are so used to it they don't notice it, but when I go some place like Toronto it's pretty clear how filthy much of Boston is.

Matty Ice.. My god ... how fracking dumb.

Matty Ice has kept his kool against one of the NFL's worst The Chiefs and the JETS.

WOW 17 and 19 whole points !!!

4 weeks until the Chargers get their revenge

Schedule of events Putz vs

@SD then home vs Denver ....

St Loius

@ Indy then Buffalo.

So i got bored enough to read their thread on the pats* site...

And that whole thread is blatantly provoked by a bills fan who seems to have a name on the pats* thread.

To whoever is "theupstater1" or whatever... get a life. Seriously. We don't need to tell those losers that Buffalo is a great city, and the last thing I want is you starting a fight where they trash it. They don't deserve the air to breathe in to speak about the city of buffalo, and quite frankly, I don't want them around.

That poster is not a Bills fan, they are a Pats fan. Reading reading reading ;)

I was in Boston one weekend for a month. The harbor is a filthy sh*hole, and the buildings covered in graffiti. One class act even gouged his graffiti into Paul Revere's house.

Kettle, meet pot