OK, since women are dominating the subject matter,

Is it me or do they always seem to be having a baby?

Even the one in Chicago had a baby last year?

What gives? :lol:

:lol:

80747[/snapback]

you beat me to it.

maybe it is in their contracts that they need to be pregnant so people trust their forecasts more.

either that or Jim must have fast swimmers.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean seriously.  You talk about unreal.  All girlfriend looking types too.

Stephanie Abrams, Hillary Andrews, Jen Carfagno, and there are more, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Even the two older ladies on in the morning are hot.  Heather Tesch and that one woman who always talks about travel weather.

I found her, the other older hottie is Alexandra Steele. lol

I would LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE to work there.  Could you imagine all of them walking around?  Which one would you stare at?

A bigger question.....I wonder how many of them Jim Cantore has banged?  lol

80699[/snapback]

I love the weather girls! Jen Carfagno is my favorite. I dig Dr Anna Marie. Stephanie is a cutie. Hillary would be fun. Heather is a hottie. Alexandra is pretty fine. Kelly is pretty cute. I like this subject!

you beat me to it.

maybe it is in their contracts that they need to be pregnant so people trust their forecasts more.

either that or Jim must have fast swimmers.

80790[/snapback]

To be a meterologist you have to be smart. It just adds to it.

Hey they got pregnant, they are a meterologist... They must be doubly smart!

:lol::lol:

Ya... Right... I am dreaming... Aren't I?

I love the weather girls!  Jen Carfagno is my favorite.  I dig Dr Anna Marie.  Stephanie is a cutie.  Hillary would be fun.  Heather is a hottie.  Alexandra is pretty fine.  Kelly is pretty cute.  I like this subject!

80796[/snapback]

Oh yeah I forgot Kelsa Kinsley :lol::lol:

With this thread, TBD has officially jumped the shark.

Weather Channel chics?  Would you people GO OUTSIDE?

80808[/snapback]

I was just about ready to say the same thing. For all you deprived people out there... yesterday in my Java programing class, the girl next to me was shopping for adult novelty items online. Now back to weather...

I was just about ready to say the same thing.  For all you deprived people out there... yesterday in my Java programing class, the girl next to me was shopping for adult novelty items online.  Now back to weather...

80849[/snapback]

is she hot?

I was just about ready to say the same thing.  For all you deprived people out there... yesterday in my Java programing class, the girl next to me was shopping for adult novelty items online.  Now back to weather...

80849[/snapback]

So, what did she buy?

About 98% of them occur while I'm at work.  Multitasking, baby!

80846[/snapback]

hey, you rip on me for not leaving the house, etc, etc... I'd say 99.9% of my posts happen from work...

Believe it or not, I do actually go outdoors. Just not often. And I don't really care for it :lol:

But, this weekend I WILL get 18 in without getting rained on... so says the weather girls :lol:

I've been after this girl since day one... she's got an Anna Kournikova thing going on.    Imagine my surprise to see her shopping for some battery operated toys in the middle of class.  I love college!  :lol:

80871[/snapback]

But, you still have not answered the question. What did she buy?

Priorities man, priorities. :lol: