First Round--'09

WellDressed

Deffensive Tackle.

The way the two Williams' shut down the colts running game had me thinking, :wallbash: again how nice it would be to have the inside fortified and #95, #91 & #97 rotate around ????? and #99. {OLB= FA}

On a side note, I was a little leery about Posluszny starting; man was I wrong, he's quite good, :wallbash:

Mr. Bill> Gumby

This old thing again? I'm sorry but the DTs have looked great so far in the first two games. I think the DL we have is solid as a rock. The Jags, who ripped us apart running the ball were held to 98 total rushing yards on 29 carries. That's 3.1 yds per carry. I don't think the DL is bad at all. Sure, if you can get another guy in there with even more size and quicks, fine, but I don't think that will be our biggest need going into the draft next season. We'll see, but I would guess we look at the C, TE, or LB position. We have solid starters at 2 of the 3 LB spots, but with Crowell likely gone and Ellison being a bit undersized, I would look for us to get an LB who would solidify the D with some size, speed and depth. Just my guess.

I think we sign a OLB in FA ala K. Mitchell. And I hope to see us get a center in the first. (Fowler is a UFA) Hopefully there are a few good TE's in the second for us to choose from.

Usually there are not that many centers drafted high for whatever reason