To All Those That Said Don't Draft A Tall WR

truth on hold

oh yeah sure, after 1 play all those opposed to drafting one were suddenly "110% supporters." i hope the search goes back to draft day so i can call them out

Maybe obie wan was against it. Or krazykat. Or AKC. Neither of which has bothered to show up yet.

Nobody was against adding a tall receiver to this offense. Some people didn't like Malcolm Kelly, and others didn't think any of the options were worth the #11 pick.

Jauron/Brandon agreed with all those people.

Hammer, meet nail.

oh yeah sure, after 1 play all those opposed to drafting one were suddenly "110% supporters." i hope the search goes back to draft day so i can call them out

Better get on that, because the most I remember is people saying don't use a #1 pick on one of the receivers in this draft. But I'd have a hard time believing that there is anyone (that I hadn't already written off as a troll) who actually said not to draft a tall WR.

Maybe obie wan was against it. Or krazykat. Or AKC. Neither of which has bothered to show up yet.

There were a few more than that, but most of them said they would wait until the second or third round. I think Hardy made one play today that showed why we needed to get a tall WR. I was for drafting Devin Thomas in the first round, I admit it, but I also suggested that if Thomas wasn't the pick, Hardy made sense. He looked good on his two pass completions today, and that TD was pretty good. I remember a lot of posts from people saying that Buffalo would regret not drafting O-Line and D-Line. I haven't seen many of those folks on the board in the last two weeks. Maybe because both of those positions have looked excellent.

There were a few more than that, but most of them said they would wait until the second or third round. I think Hardy made one play today that showed why we needed to get a tall WR. I was for drafting Devin Thomas in the first round, I admit it, but I also suggested that if Thomas wasn't the pick, Hardy made sense. He looked good on his two pass completions today, and that TD was pretty good. I remember a lot of posts from people saying that Buffalo would regret not drafting O-Line and D-Line. I haven't seen many of those folks on the board in the last two weeks. Maybe because both of those positions have looked excellent.

At best, people said don't draft a WR PERIOD in the 1st round. Not that the Bills shouldn't not draft one at all.