Inside the NFL

CosmicBills

Two things that I found funny about this week's episode. First, Marino caught a firestorm of crap for his anti-Buffalo comments last week. Costas and Collingsworth ripped him for the first five minutes of the show until he appologized (and then called Jim Kelly the Govenor of the city...he's obviously got a great head on his shoulders :lol: ).

Yet, after spending 5 minutes of the show on how Dan insulted Buffalo, they didn't even bother to show the Bills/Dolphins highlights OR make their predictions on the Bills/Ravens game!

Now, I have watched Inside the NFL for years and I have never seen them totally skip a game before! WTF is up with that? I thought that was the point of the show, even if it's 10 seconds worth of highlights they ALWAYS show every game. Plus with it being Willis's first start, they at least had something to talk about even if the game itself was ugly.

I was laughing about it thinking it was their way of adding insult to injury by not showing the game after Marino trashed the fans last week.

Anyone else catch that?

Guest Guesteroo

Even now, I can't stand that Dan Marino. He's very arrogant, abrasive, and a whiner. And heaven forbid, he's NEVER wrong. . . even when proved to be so. Cannot stomach the guy. "NO RING" should be on his tombstone.