On that last field goal. I wanted them to punt

RVJ

It was great that we made it. But if he missed they would they would of been in great field position . And to close for a field goal.

I wanted to pin them in the corner with a punt instead. Anyways Im glad it worked out.

It was great that we made it. But if he missed they would they would of been in great field position . And to close for a field goal.

I wanted to pin them in the corner with a punt instead. Anyways Im glad it worked out.

I was thinking the same thing.

But, he made it.

no. that would have been the call for the old bills that couldn't get out of theuir own way. a team that is a winning team adds 3 points to their lead. especially when you have a good kicker.

when you start playing like pu$$ies it gives the other team hope. that's the old bills. not these guys.

no. that would have been the call for the old bills that couldn't get out of theuir own way. a team that is a winning team adds 3 points to their lead. especially when you have a good kicker.

when you start playing like pu$$ies it gives the other team hope. that's the old bills. not these guys.

+1

totally agree, punting or taking a knee would have been the old Bills with that total loser mentality

Same here....only because of the mind numbing call on 2d down that resulted in the sack and an extra 8-10 yards on the FG. What the hell was going on there? There couldn't have been any way they would have let TE throw in that situation.

Edwards did the right thing by taking the sack in FG position and keep the clock going. I would have punted as well, or even had Moorman stand up at the last second and pooch a punt with no return man back there. There would have been 5 seconds on the clock by the time we downed it. At least they showed some nads and it worked.

Edwards did the right thing by taking the sack in FG position and keep the clock going. I would have punted as well, or even had Moorman stand up at the last second and pooch a punt with no return man back there. There would have been 5 seconds on the clock by the time we downed it. At least they showed some nads and it worked.

Brilliant play by Trent there taking the sack. Not the smartest playcall in retrospect, but I like that they are willing to take a few chances to go for the win.