Assuming Peters needs a blow during game?

Beerball

:worthy:

This thread is exactly the way I imagined it would be as soon as Peters screwed up the Edwards fumble play.

Great gut check for the bills to overcome that third quarter onslaught.

And rightly so. Dude almost got his QB killed b/c he wanted a little more money than the contract he put his name on. He's got a lot to make up for right now.

Was this Peter's fault? I didn't see the play. If so, it could be said that Peter's individual hold-out almost cost the team a W.

He was beaten by the outside rusher who caused the fumble, which was recovered by Jax and led to a FG. This after they had scored 10 straight points to start the 3Q and put them up 16-10.

He was beaten by the outside rusher who caused the fumble, which was recovered by Jax and led to a FG. This after they had scored 10 straight points to start the 3Q and put them up 16-10.

And it wasnt just one unlucky play--He was letting the guy pressure Trent several times before

He should get a new contract . Evens needs his done tis week .

You're right. He can get his new contract, but at the end of the year. We can't reward a game like this one. I understand he is rusty and it is his first game back, but he made the personal choice not to practice and not to gel with his fellow linemen.

As for Evans, he should get a new contract done tomorrow morning.