Warm weather illness

This is the third straight time I've gotten a horrible chest cold after flying out of BWI to Buffalo and back. These are the only 3 chest colds I've ever had. I typically get head/sinus issues. Whoever keeps getting on that plane with yer darned SARS stay home next time please.

Is that a SARScastic comment? :thumbsup:

Ya, that is one of the biggest things I hate about flying. So many germs and you can't get away from them.

But I still hate taking off my shoes more. Terrists are for sure teh winnars.

I wanna wear one of those mask thingies but I'm afaraid I'll freak people out. As much as I hate getting sick, I really hate getting tased and cavity searched...

I wanna wear one of those mask thingies but I'm afaraid I'll freak people out. As much as I hate getting sick, I really hate getting tased and cavity searched...

Hehehe. Don't you hate it. It's such a logical thing to want to do, protect yourself from breathing in microscopic particles. But no one ever wears a protective mask. Thus if you decide to wear one, you end up being strange in the eyes of most Americans. And apparantly, round these parts, if you are a bit strange, then you get your cavities searched.

Oh goodness, it makes me sad.

This is the third straight time I've gotten a horrible chest cold after flying out of BWI to Buffalo and back. These are the only 3 chest colds I've ever had. I typically get head/sinus issues. Whoever keeps getting on that plane with yer darned SARS stay home next time please.

Didn't they reduce the frequency of cabin fresh air changeovers when smoking was banned?

As easily as I get sick I've had to wear a surgical mask on planes and you do get strange looks. I think a lot of people think, stupidly, that you are wearing the mask because you have a disease that you are protecting them from. When I flew out to visit my father earlier this year I wore a mask and I didn't get sick. It's worth the strange looks.