Is Murphy eligable for the Practice Squad?

webtoe

I'm not expecting a big line of suitors for a journeyman OT/TE with a known torn rotator cuff. My question is, is he a vested veteran and will he get paid for the whole year now since he was on the roster for week one. If so good for Ralphfor letting him stay on for one week knowing he'd be more expensive than a rookie for one week while waiting for peters.

I'm not expecting a big line of suitors for a journeyman OT/TE with a known torn rotator cuff. My question is, is he a vested veteran and will he get paid for the whole year now since he was on the roster for week one. If so good for Ralphfor letting him stay on for one week knowing he'd be more expensive than a rookie for one week while waiting for peters.

I've been wondering if he was a vested veteran and all the other stuff as well.

But... Ralph is an evil skinflint who is trying to drive fans away and loves nothing better than to rip players off....

Just like the song they teach at TSW Sunday school:

"Ralph's a cheapskate, this i know,

'Cause TSW tells me so..."

:thumbsup: