Charlie Weis just got rolled on the ND sideline

Beerball

Actually, Dave, I'm a pretty fat fuc#, right now, and others make jokes about it...hell I make jokes about it. You'd better believe I make fat comments to some of my fat friends. I'm also short and Italian...should those be off-limits for joking, too?

Some of my best friends are Polish, but I'm not above taking a little shot at them, with a Polak joke or ten. I've made blonde jokes, black jokes, cripple jokes, hair-lip jokes, bald jokes, retard jokes, cancer jokes, AIDS jokes, 911 jokes, ugly jokes...well, you get the picture.

I really don't think anything is off limits, if it's funny, and not delivered with true malice. And, I would avoid poking fun at someone for a particular feature or misfortune, if I knew (or even suspected) that it would be hurtful to them. I might make the joke behind their backs, though...I have respect for people. (Do I really need to add a smiley there?)

So, I added "fat" to the post because I believed that it added to the humor of the post. It certainly added to the humor of the visual, there is no doubt about that.

I didn't mean to offend you, but if you can't take a joke, I suspect you will be offended quite often.

"You watch some hobo take a nasty spill

Laugh like a bastard oh you know you will " -Walter Becker, Circus Money

Fair enough.