Charlie Weis just got rolled on the ND sideline

Beerball

Awesome, I try not to take pleasure in injuries but Weis is a self-righteous arrogant crappy coach and resident fat ass.

Yeah, but he was a great OC. The Patriots would have won that SB last year if he were still there.

Yeah, but he was a great OC. The Patriots would have won that SB last year if he were still there.

When he knows the defensive calls and can work them into his gameplan and audibles.

On a side note, if Crennel gets rolled tomorrow night and tears his ACL and MCL we might see Belichick* move into a plastic bubble or padded room for the remainder of the season.

When he knows the defensive calls and can work them into his gameplan and audibles.

On a side note, if Crennel gets rolled tomorrow night and tears his ACL and MCL we might see Belichick* move into a plastic bubble or padded room for the remainder of the season.

It seems that the Almighty is in a smiting sort of mood this last week. I'd be real careful if you've messed with karma recently. A bubble might not be enough for Bill.

I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at that fat fuc# walking around, with braces, on those crutches. I am a terrible person, I know.

No offense, Dean, but I never understand why people make fat jokes. I presume you're from Buffalo, in which case I also presume you've got some friends who aren't on the thin side. You'd never say that to them. Anyway, there are better reasons to dislike ex-Patriots than that.

No offense, Dean, but I never understand why people make fat jokes. I presume you're from Buffalo, in which case I also presume you've got some friends who aren't on the thin side. You'd never say that to them. Anyway, there are better reasons to dislike ex-Patriots than that.

I take it you're not a Honeymooners fan.

Actually, Dave, I'm a pretty fat fuc#, right now, and others make jokes about it...hell I make jokes about it. You'd better believe I make fat comments to some of my fat friends. I'm also short and Italian...should those be off-limits for joking, too?

Some of my best friends are Polish, but I'm not above taking a little shot at them, with a Polak joke or ten. I've made blonde jokes, black jokes, cripple jokes, hair-lip jokes, bald jokes, retard jokes, cancer jokes, AIDS jokes, 911 jokes, ugly jokes...well, you get the picture.

I really don't think anything is off limits, if it's funny, and not delivered with true malice. And, I would avoid poking fun at someone for a particular feature or misfortune, if I knew (or even suspected) that it would be hurtful to them. I might make the joke behind their backs, though...I have respect for people. (Do I really need to add a smiley there?)

So, I added "fat" to the post because I believed that it added to the humor of the post. It certainly added to the humor of the visual, there is no doubt about that.

I didn't mean to offend you, but if you can't take a joke, I suspect you will be offended quite often.

"You watch some hobo take a nasty spill

Laugh like a bastard oh you know you will " -Walter Becker, Circus Money