Anyone watching the Bulls?

Beerball

I know there is a ton of luck on the Hail Mary, but Drew Willy really made a great throw: high, coming straight down, a couple yards into the endzone. That was such a great game.

When he launched it I said !@#$!!! Thought it was going to be out of the EZ, but you're right, he threw it high and it came down perfectly.

If I can paraphrase a great voice "Unbullievable!!!"

When he launched it I said !@#$!!! Thought it was going to be out of the EZ, but you're right, he threw it high and it came down perfectly.

If I can paraphrase a great voice "Unbullievable!!!"

Can't forget the catch either. Roosevelt made a great leap and catch and ability to hold onto the ball. This really is a great win for the program. They have a lot of good skill players.

I watched the whole game. It should not have come down to a Hail Mary. UB had some killer turnovers and wasted scoring chances. That said, it was awesome to pull one out. I feel a little bad for Temple. They are snakebit.

PTR

True. But they made the four-play stop on the goal-line early on. They came right back after the first Temple score. It was just a great overall exciting, back and forth game the whole way. Temple played well, too. DeMichele made some excellent runs, throws, escapes, etc.