The Team to Beat

Flbillsfan#1

Chris Landry, on WDAE 620 Tampa, tonight said he expects the Pats* to win 9-10 games. He feels because of the injuries the Pats*, Colts, & Chargers have had, the Steelers should be in the Super Bowl. He then went on to say..................................the team to beat in the AFC East is Buffalo. :nana: He expects the Bills to win the East.

Chris Landry, on WDAE 620 Tampa, tonight said he expects the Pats* to win 9-10 games. He feels because of the injuries the Pats*, Colts, & Chargers have had, the Steelers should be in the Super Bowl. He then went on to say..................................the team to beat in the AFC East is Buffalo. :nana: He expects the Bills to win the East.

Let's wait until the bye before proclaiming ourselves division champs. Who am I kidding of course we'll win it! :nana:

Landry is awesome! My favorite NFL analyst...he is rarely wrong. Although, he did have me believing that the Bills got the steal of the 2007 draft, when they picked Dwayne Wright...my favorite piece of analysis that I have heard in some time, on the Falcons pick of Matt Ryan, the day of the draft:

"Matt Ryan, before he even arrives for his first OTA in Atlanta, is already a better NFL QB than JaMarcus Russell will ever be."

Landry has been very high on the Bills, all off season.

Landry is awesome! My favorite NFL analyst...he is rarely wrong. Although, he did have me believing that the Bills got the steal of the 2007 draft, when they picked Dwayne Wright...my favorite piece of analysis that I have heard in some time, on the Falcons pick of Matt Ryan, the day of the draft:

"Matt Ryan, before he even arrives for his first OTA in Atlanta, is already a better NFL QB than JaMarcus Russell will ever be."

WDAE streams live on the internet, if you want to hear him, he is on every Friday on Steve Dumig's show @ about 5PM. He is also on Steve's Fox network national college football show on Saturdays.

I liked Russell at LSU. But boy did he stink it up and look out of place last week against Denver.

WDAE streams live on the internet, if you want to hear him, he is on every Friday on Steve Dumig's show @ about 5PM. He is also on Steve's Fox network national college football show on Saturdays.

He does a national college show on Saturday nights, and an NFL show on Sunday nights, with John Fricke, on FOX Sports Radio. The first hour usually gets bumped, here in Austin, on Sunday nights for the Westwood one broadcast of the night game...but I look forward to listening every weekend.

Ali Landry.

Here I was about to post that as well before I read to the end of the thread, but was afraid that I would look like some perv who makes it a point to know the names of hot women in commericals.

I guess it is good at least to know I am not the ONLY perv who makes it a point to know the names of hot women in commericals. :nana:

Here I was about to post that as well before I read to the end of the thread, but was afraid that I would look like some perv who makes it a point to know the names of hot women in commericals.

I guess it is good at least to know I am not the ONLY perv who makes it a point to know the names of hot women in commericals. :nana:

Actually I saw her in some other stuff and then saw a "Before they were stars" which showed the Doritos commercial, which I remember seeing, but don't remember her specifically. But that doesn't mean I'm not a dog (sorry but liking pretty women doesn't make on a perv). :nana:

Actually I saw her in some other stuff and then saw a "Before they were stars" which showed the Doritos commercial, which I remember seeing, but don't remember her specifically. But that doesn't mean I'm not a dog (sorry but liking pretty women doesn't make on a perv). :nana:

An excellent point, dog. :nana:

Go Bills!