Behold the power of Google

/dev/null

Does anyone you know own a Googlebot and like to make lots of money from large swings in stock prices?

No, I use my Googlebot for personal reasons

Like a couple months ago, there was this really hot chick that worked for Bear Stearns. I asked her out, but she said no. Heheheh, who had the last laugh beyotch!

The person who wrote the automated trading programs which were applied to the trading of shares based on market-moving information trawled from the internet is to blame.

Or the fund managers who put their funds on auto pilot rather than checking out for themselves what is going on.

Like a couple months ago, there was this really hot chick that worked for Bear Stearns. I asked her out, but she said no. Heheheh, who had the last laugh beyotch!

The guy who's nailing her now?

No, I use my Googlebot for personal reasons

If you really had a Googlebot and you really knew how to do that, it would have been really stupid. The really stupid part is believeable but the rest ain't real.

IF you had a Googlebot and you had really used it for "personal" gain then that was stupid. If you used it to make, billions, like I did, the broad from Bear Stearns would have bared her stearns to you without reservation. Instead, you let emotions get the best of you and you gained only some measure of revenge. I hope you at least bought some puts.