Shuffled off to Buffalo, Stroud ready to show up Jags

DIE HARD 1967

Makes a great angle for writers, but I doubt Stroud is obsessing about it...then again, maybe he is...I'm sure he's geeked at least. He'll also be playing out of his mind this season to demonstrate that he's worth the big contract he's going to ask the Bills for. I think he realized he was stepping into a perfect situation in Buffalo.

Makes a great angle for writers, but I doubt Stroud is obsessing about it...then again, maybe he is...I'm sure he's geeked at least. He's also playing out of his mind this season to demonstrate that he's worth the big contract he's going to ask the Bills for.

I think he is pumped beyond belief

Guest dog14787
Makes a great angle for writers, but I doubt Stroud is obsessing about it...then again, maybe he is...I'm sure he's geeked at least. He'll also be playing out of his mind this season to demonstrate that he's worth the big contract he's going to ask the Bills for. I think he realized he was stepping into a perfect situation in Buffalo.

The perfect situation for everyone , you got that right :thumbsup:

It's hilarious when X player says that a game against former team Y means nothing more than any other game. And then afterwards, the real feelings come out (if X player's team wins, that is). Strike that, I'm sure if the Bills win and Stroud has a good day, you won't hear what he truly thinks of Jack Del Rio, since it will be too x-rated to print even with the expletives deleted.

I expect Stroud to be jacked and wreak havoc on the depleted Jags O-line. But, if he is too jacked, the Jags could use that, to catch him in overpursuit. I won't be totally surprised to see them run plays designed to use his energy against the Bills.