Sarah Palin has no idea what the "Bush Doctrine" is!

JK2000

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of you are comfortable with her being President if something--God Forbide!--happens to McCain?

I am as comfortable with her as I am the One. Both need receive on-the-job training from their armies of advisors. She's a little bit more ready to govern, but Obama has a bigger army.

I am as comfortable with her as I am the One. Both need receive on-the-job training from their armies of advisors. She's a little bit more ready to govern, but Obama has a bigger army.

She is? She can't even talk to the press. Obama went toe to toe with Bill O and she could barely get by Old Man Gibson. Will she hide from cabinet members too if she is President?

David Brooks:

In the current Weekly Standard, Steven Hayward argues that the nation’s founders wanted uncertified citizens to hold the highest offices in the land. They did not believe in a separate class of professional executives. They wanted rough and rooted people like Palin.

I would have more sympathy for this view if I hadn’t just lived through the last eight years. For if the Bush administration was anything, it was the anti-establishment attitude put into executive practice.

Yeah, she is a shrinking violet. Keep whistling in the dark.

Ooh, she's going to be interviewed by Sean Hannity. :lol: That's like John Madden interviewing Brett Favre.

And now she's pulling a Nixon like tactic and not going to cooperate with the Troopergate investigation because she thinks the process is tainted. Nice job trying to kick the ball down the road.

Oh snap, Sarah gets dissed by her own campaign:

McCain supporter Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of Hewlett Packard, seemed to veer off message for a moment on the McGraw Milhaven show on KTRS radio in St Louis, when she made the case that Sarah Palin may be qualified to run America -- but certainly not to run her old company.

"Do you think she has the experience to run a major company like Hewlett Packard?" the host asked Fiorina.

"No, I don’t," she replied. "But that’s not what she’s running for. Running a corporation is a different set of things."

McCain supporter Carly Fiorina, the former CEO of Hewlett Packard, seemed to veer off message for a moment on the McGraw Milhaven show on KTRS radio in St Louis, when she made the case that Sarah Palin may be qualified to run America -- but certainly not to run her old company.

"Do you think she has the experience to run a major company like Hewlett Packard?" the host asked Fiorina.

"No, I don’t," she replied. "But that’s not what she’s running for. Running a corporation is a different set of things."

Oh, crap. And all this time I thought Sarah Palin was running for CEO of HP! That does it. I'm voting for Obama.

Damn, you guys are REALLY digging deep into the well.

Oh, crap. And all this time I thought Sarah Palin was running for CEO of HP! That does it. I'm voting for Obama.

Damn, you guys are REALLY digging deep into the well.

But she has this wealth of executive experience. She was in charge of a whole state, the biggest in the country, which is about 10000 times bigger than all the HP offices combined. Plus her office was close to a Staples store, you could see it from there so she obviously knows a lot about what goes on inside them. Surely, if she is ready to be the leader of the free world she is ready to be the leader of the free copy. And as we heard earlier you don't need to know how things work, you have advisors for that petty stuff. Besides, as we were told today, mcCain invented the BlackBerry.

But she has this wealth of executive experience. She was in charge of a whole state, the biggest in the country, which is about 10000 times bigger than all the HP offices combined. Plus her office was close to a Staples store, you could see it from there so she obviously knows a lot about what goes on inside them. Surely, if she is ready to be the leader of the free world she is ready to be the leader of the free copy. And as we heard earlier you don't need to know how things work, you have advisors for that petty stuff. Besides, as we were told today, mcCain invented the BlackBerry.

That is a funny little story. Even McCain got a chuckle out of it

I'd also add, that if anyone thinks Palin is fit to be President they are either not very bright or just so partisan they just believe what they are told to

I'm telling ya, man. I'm fully on board for the Obama Express. I can no longer accept a ticket that can't send email and can't run HP. In fact, just today at lunch, I looked at my waitress and thought "Damn, I'm feeling neighborly," so I emptied my wallet now instead of waiting for Obama to do it for me. Then I came home and cut my staff in half so I would reduce my revenues so I could be ready to get my tax cuts. Next stop...I'm cutting a check for $31K because the only thing better than hanging with Obama is hanging with Obama while Babs sings me a song!!!

So congratulations to the left! You've fully converted me. The only thing I need to do now is get rid of the pendant of Jesus on the cross that I wear on a chain around my neck. As soon as the new one comes out with Obama on the cross, I'll wear it proudly!!! :thumbsup::lol: :lol:

Pathetically you are correct... and not pathetic because you wrote it, but pathetic because she's not qualified whatsoever. Conversely Obama is less qualified than Palin. :thumbsup:

well Pasta... As a former employee of Fiorina, i do not think i care much about what she may think... What she did of HP is not what i'll call great management...

well Pasta... As a former employee of Fiorina, i do not think i care much about what she may think... What she did of HP is not what i'll call great management...

It's more about McCain, and his decisions to surround himself with people like Fiorina, Phil Graham, and Palin, which gives insight into the type of people that would be in his administration giving him advice.