• Neither
    • I have my own girl I think is hotter than both

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do find baffling is the "Britney is not that hot" bandwagon that's gaining steam - which includes most of my friends.  Face it -the girl is incredible, easily in my top 5.

80394[/snapback]

You must not have seen any Britskank pictures of her before she is caked in makeup and push-up bras. You could walk down the street and see 5 girls hotter than she is.

Nothing but trailer trash and half-retarded to boot.

You must not have seen any Britskank pictures of her before she is caked in makeup and push-up bras. You could walk down the street and see 5 girls hotter than she is.

80445[/snapback]

That ought to drag Ed out...

I don't find that hard to believe.  What I do find baffling is the "Britney is not that hot" bandwagon that's gaining steam - which includes most of my friends.  Face it -the girl is incredible, easily in my top 5.

80394[/snapback]

She was hot, but she's already started to fade.

80445[/snapback]

You're right - she made millions of dollars on her talent as a singer.

I gotta move where you live - no such girls on the streets of Philly.

If you pick Brittany, you're officially insane.

Jessica is so hot in EVERY way. Naturally insanely hot (they show pics of her without makeup and she's still smokin hot, not Brittney). She has HUGE natural boobs. Wow. I would love to see those sweater puppets.

Brittany is a dirt bag:

http://www.everythingbritney.net/photos/sharhouse/index.html

(pics of her going into a gas station bathroom - barefoot)

80391[/snapback]

If you think Jessica has NATURAL boobs...I have some oceanfront property in the desert I'd like to sell you.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

is there a "head scratching" smilie?  Or a "I hope that was ironic" smilie?  Yikes.  Didn't realize the bar for talent was set that low these days.

80578[/snapback]

What I find ironic is your screen name being 'runthedamnball' but your avatar being JP Losman. :lol: