What does Europe teach us? They face an even bigger problem. Part 2

WendyGirl33

Here is the dialog from Stripes. They are introducing themselves to each other in the barracks at the start of basic training:

Psycho: The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Leon: Ooooooh.

Psycho: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meat-hooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

Sergeant Hulka: Lighten up, Francis.

Back to the topic-

Maybe if the rest of Europe also helped us fight the war on terror there wouldn't have been attacks in London and Madrid. From here it looks like most of Europe's response is to stick their head in the sand and hope it goes away.

Oh come on, they have been helping. They f'n sent troops and did all sorts of intelliigence work and that's probably the reason they did get attacked

Back to the topic-

Maybe if the rest of Europe also helped us fight the war on terror there wouldn't have been attacks in London and Madrid. From here it looks like most of Europe's response is to stick their head in the sand and hope it goes away.

Didn't both the UK and Spain send troops to Iraq? IIRC, the Madrid bombings were in response to Spain's aid as a warning not to fight. Also, Stripes was probably the first time I saw boobies, it was on HBO and it was glorious.