NORTH NJ BILLS CHAPTER

sidbuff

Hey My Fellow Bills fans:

If anyone here is from NJ, particularly NORTH NJ please check us out in the BillsBackers section of Twobilldrive or post a message here if you are intrested in joining us for all the upcoming BILLS games...

GO BILLS

SID

Hey My Fellow Bills fans:

If anyone here is from NJ, particularly NORTH NJ please check us out in the BillsBackers section of Twobilldrive or post a message here if you are intrested in joining us for all the upcoming BILLS games...

GO BILLS

SID

Taught him everything he knows........sniff :cry:

is there a bills bar?

Not a BILLS bar like McFaddens but the more members we get showing up to every game we are hoping that someday we can get it to that point......

Last year we had about 5 to 8 Bills fans showing up to every game, this time it is looking like it will be more.

Come on down if you are from North NJ. We are close to the parkway, Route 3, Route 17, Route 4, Turnpike, Route 208 & Route 287

GO BILLS

SID

Not a BILLS bar like McFaddens but the more members we get showing up to every game we are hoping that someday we can get it to that point......

Last year we had about 5 to 8 Bills fans showing up to every game, this time it is looking like it will be more.

Come on down if you are from North NJ. We are close to the parkway, Route 3, Route 17, Route 4, Turnpike, Route 208 & Route 287

GO BILLS

SID

I thought you met @ Miami Mikes in East Hanover?