Good thing the Bills have some cap money free

PromoTheRobot

wasn't this common knowledge? other DT"s traded in the off-season got fat new deals right off the bat (i.e. rogers and jenkins).......the bills were fortunate that stroud didn't kick off as well and demand the same.........no doubt he'll be knocking if he has another "pro bowl" type year

Yup I think they knew they were getting a one year deal to see if he was back or not. If he keeps playing like Sunday Ralph won't have any problem giving him a new contract UNLESS he decides he needs to be the highest paid player in the league or some crap like that. So let's be happy he's here and ride the WAVE !!!!!!!

I don't understand why nothing is being done. We are WAY under the cap now. I understand fully we need to have some money under the cap when the injury bug comes.

Nothing being regarding what? Evans is the only one to worry about. His contact expires at the end of the year. Everyone else who is important is signed for the next few years.

Evans. why doesn't he have his extension? This is the stuff that drags on that eventually pisses off the player (he has been a model citizen/bill) and then we have a never mind I want to "test the market". This needs to get done on numerous levels ..player satisfaction fans happiness and loyalty to our own.

I like Stroud but he's played one game people. He was ineffective for 2 years and got suspended for cheating ie using steroids. Let's see how he plays and how the ankle holds up for the entire season before he gets Alberty Haynesworth money. Geez.

:thumbsup:

We'll be pretty jammed up capwise next year with Evans, Peters, Stroud and EDWARDS all with new contracts. Edwards is going to get around $8 million or more a year. Plus a good backup will cost $2-3 million.

I have not heard Edwards is looking for anything. I agree with Stoud and prudent management would dictating waiting. But Evans should be shown the MONEY! Peters I am torn.

I like Stroud but he's played one game people. He was ineffective for 2 years and got suspended for cheating ie using steroids. Let's see how he plays and how the ankle holds up for the entire season before he gets Alberty Haynesworth money. Geez.

ah, you do realize that even haynesworth hasn't got "haynesworth money" yet, right?

:)

:)

:wallbash:

Yeah its getting crazy. 7-8 Million to Evans, 8-9 Million to Peters, and then.. what 5-6 Mill to stroud? That is a lot of dough. No wonder the Bills are sending Crowell packing.

Dont forget Trent Edwards who makes about as much as a hot stripper up at Sundowner...