Karma -Shmarma

JinWPB

After what happened to the Hawks ( for those who checked out their boards....what ??)

I've think we , as Bills fans, should resist the temptation to trash other teams and their fans.

Unlike politicians we should stick to the facts . Even though I want to say Matt Cassle is a fairy wearing lipstick, I going to keep it to myself. Even though it could be said Brett Farve is a homophobic flip flopper, I'm going to bite my tongue.Ect.,ect.

So far (knocking on wood) things couldn't be going better for us, or worse for our opponents, lets not F it UP and pis off the football gods.

After what happened to the Hawks ( for those who checked out their boards....what ??)

I've think we , as Bills fans, should resist the temptation to trash other teams and their fans.

Unlike politicians we should stick to the facts . Even though I want to say Matt Cassle is a fairy wearing lipstick, I going to keep it to myself. Even though it could be said Brett Farve is a homophobic flip flopper, I'm going to bite my tongue.Ect.,ect.

So far (knocking on wood) things couldn't be going better for us, or worse for our opponents, lets not F it UP and pis off the football gods.

I agree man ive read some people arleady on this board talking in extreme arrogance and it kind of worries me. We beat the seahaks, yes they are a playoff team and they are hurting. i know we can beat jacksonvill who was a lso a playoff team but until we go out and prove it by beating Favre and the jets and Belicheat we are still the underdog and still havent won anything. Keep composure Bills fans, im as excited as every fan here about our chances but its week 2. last year cleveland looked this good and missed the playoffs

I agree man ive read some people arleady on this board talking in extreme arrogance and it kind of worries me. We beat the seahaks, yes they are a playoff team and they are hurting. i know we can beat jacksonvill who was a lso a playoff team but until we go out and prove it by beating Favre and the jets and Belicheat we are still the underdog and still havent won anything. Keep composure Bills fans, im as excited as every fan here about our chances but its week 2. last year cleveland looked this good and missed the playoffs

Exactly. I recall the Fandemonium and trash talking when we shut out the Pats on opening day, we all know how that turned out!!!