How Long Will It Take For The Jerksonville Stadium

Steely Dan

How Long Til The Fans Start Leaving Early?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The Bills Will Be Up So Much The Fans Start Funneling Out When?

• 1st. 1/4
    • 2nd. 1/4
    • 3rd. 1/4
    • 4th 1/4
    • Never It Will Be Too Close
    • They Leave Because Jerksonville Is Up So Much.

"Fan's funneling out" implies that there are fans there to begin with - unless there's a run on Buffalo-to-Jackoffville JetBlue tickets, the few fans leave single-file before half-time...

BuffTown's Superbowl Bound Bills- 51

jo-jo-lovin' Jackoffville's Fangless Felines 0

19 and 0 baby!!! :pirate:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :huh:

I know there will be a strong representation of Bills fans there. I went everytime we played there.

IMO, too close a game. Yes, their offense is decimated with injuries and our D is much improved. But they have a great D too and will be playing with a lot of pride/fear of falling 0-2 in the conference. Figure them to be motivated as well by the Indy loss, so staying even with them will be a high priority.

My prediction: 8-6 Bills in O.T.

I know there will be a strong representation of Bills fans there. I went everytime we played there.

IMO, too close a game. Yes, their offense is decimated with injuries and our D is much improved. But they have a great D too and will be playing with a lot of pride/fear of falling 0-2 in the conference. Figure them to be motivated as well by the Indy loss, so staying even with them will be a high priority.

My prediction: 8-6 Bills in O.T.

A safety by Buffalo would be awesome!