Palin covering up using Executive Office for Political Purposes

I'm for Obama but, come on, Mother-Frickin-Jones?

I am not sure I am supportin Obama. I am not supporting McCain. Apparently, there are some lawsuits over this issue in AK and Palin is withholding 1100 emails with the cc of Todd Palin on it. Don't know how serious these accusation are. Agree.... I know David Korn and he is to the left of lets just say normal lefties.

It's a fine line. On the serious, I don't know where the line is between posting silly made up out of context things about a candidate and posting actual facts that need to be brought into the limelight about a person. It's a hard line to locate.

Thanks for being cordial though :pirate:

I took your request the same way, appreciate your response.

I was mostly just posting it for the tongue and cheek factor, but given the latest arguments, I actually like the intellectual debates more.

Problem is that I still enjoy the immature ones too.

... a debate about which type of pie would be the funniest if someone were to throw it at Bush's face during a press conference.

Which brings to mind a classic "Willy & Ethel" comic strip. Ethel is looking strangely at Willy standing with pie all over his face and shoulders. Willy's response to her quizical look was "part of me said 'duck', but the other part said 'what if it's blueberry'?" :huh:

That Joe Martin cracks me up. :pirate: (Eh, so my sense of humor is warped. Whatever.)

Which brings to mind a classic "Willy & Ethel" comic strip. Ethel is looking strangely at Willy standing with pie all over his face and shoulders. Willy's response to her quizical look was "part of me said 'duck', but the other part said 'what if it's blueberry'?" :huh:

That Joe Martin cracks me up. :pirate: (Eh, so my sense of humor is warped. Whatever.)

I like blueberry too. That would be a debatable issue.