final democrat solution

Da Big Man

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my lawn signs that read McCain/Palin 2008, beautiful. My bumper stickers to match. You know I saw alot of these in my neighborhood today. Huh, not bad. It seems the elephant is catching that slippery, lying jackass. Heres to victory!!!! :lol:

Wow that took a while huh? I got my Obama/Biden sticker in the mail about 3 weeks ago. I wonder why they're so far behind the ball.

Wow that took a while huh? I got my Obama/Biden sticker in the mail about 3 weeks ago. I wonder why they're so far behind the ball.

This is a state full of blue people so it's lost no matter how bad it is for us. They probably had some truck loads stolen by some thieving dems, that would explain the delay. Are you registered to vote twice? You ACORN lover. My sign isn't made out of paper and crayon like yours. I am at work all day so you can go on smoking your dope and bad mouthing your country comrade! :lol:

This is a state full of blue people so it's lost no matter how bad it is for us. They probably had some truck loads stolen by some thieving dems, that would explain the delay. Are you registered to vote twice? You ACORN lover. My sign isn't made out of paper and crayon like yours. I am at work all day so you can go on smoking your dope and bad mouthing your country comrade! :lol:

You are such an angry person. It's quite fun to !@#$ with you...

I am at work all day so you can go on smoking your dope and bad mouthing your country comrade! :lol:

This is my favorite part of your post. You work all day? Here's a cookie. I do as well, I work 50-60 hrs a week and my cookie is the mary jane I smoke, my "dope" as you call it. If you don't like it kiss my ass. As far as bad mouthing my country, isn't it my right to bad mouth whoever I want, whenever I want? I've served my country in a time of war, have you? You come on here acting like a hard-ass and try to piss everyone off. It's comical really and I'm sure you'll come back with a smart ass comment that will make you giggle but no worries we're all laughing as well. Keep posting I need a break from the McCargo threads.

This is my favorite part of your post. You work all day? Here's a cookie. I do as well, I work 50-60 hrs a week and my cookie is the mary jane I smoke, my "dope" as you call it. If you don't like it kiss my ass. As far as bad mouthing my country, isn't it my right to bad mouth whoever I want, whenever I want? I've served my country in a time of war, have you? You come on here acting like a hard-ass and try to piss everyone off. It's comical really and I'm sure you'll come back with a smart ass comment that will make you giggle but no worries we're all laughing as well. Keep posting I need a break from the McCargo threads.

Boo Hoo little boy. Don't cry. Your right as is my right. The dope is clouding your judgement. You served? That figures, dope smoking, probably cried like a B word your first night out. Which war, Desert storm or Greneda. Wow what conflicts. My opinion pisses some because I don't agree with their pee brain logic. Keep calling names, it shows your true character P.S. Playing PS3 doesn't equate 50 -60 hours of work. :lol:

Just scrolled your history. When the hell do you work 50-60 hours a week? You're on this F'n thing all day and night. :lol: Save your Obiden sign for wiping your ass, thats all it will be good for next month, book it!

I was involved in the Occupation.

Occupation? I only know Shield, Storm and Iraqi Freedom. When did "Occupation" happen. If you didn't want to fight you shouldn't have volunteered. G.I. bill looks appealing until you are asked to honor it, eh comrade?

So you haven't served... ah a Chicken Hawk.

I don't need to brag about my military history or Govt' service like you or Hazed or John Kerry, you know he was in Vietnam. I am a proud American, not guilty about the life my family and lead under the freedoms we have that our forefathers died for. :thumbsup: No fence riding here. when you tell people how pimp you are, you are actually telling them you don't know sh--. P.S. nice name calling yellow, thats funny....yellow. get it, coward. :D

Yep and the problem is your support of McCain will only continue that trend, though Obama won't be any different. Both of them are useless.

The correct answer is, no man or women should have shots taken at them. Especially when they are deflection tactics by a contraversy riddled Lib/Dem left. Don't you have some voter fraud to organize?