(ot) Well BF, the Cards did it...

...if I'm any Bosox pitcher, I'd give Pujols the Bonds treatment. Better to give him a freebie rather than 2 or 4 bases. He's special.

Rolen's got his stroke working again. And they do the little things so well...get on, move the runner over on a sac, drive him in.

So, just like '46 and '67, it's the Redbirds and Red Sox. Both those Series went 7, both won by the Cards.

I'd love to see the Sox pull it off, but they're going to have to make the home field work for them like the Cards made it work in the NLCS. Can't get in any 0-2 (or egads, 0-3) holes against this bunch.

Both teams can hit, but the key will be pitching. Who's got the stuff on the hill from starters to closers to keep each other's bats from going off.

Should be a great Series. And get this--if it goes the distance, Game 7 would be on Halloween night at Fenway. Now, there's a scary prospect.

Congraulations to the Cardinals, I am looking for a great series, may the the better team win.

Good luck to both teams....

80130[/snapback]

I don't think you want the better team to win...Cards play the most fundamentally sound ball in all the majors and can match the Sox bats...you better hope Schilling can pull some magic out of his ass in this series too.

I don't think you want the better team to win...Cards play the most fundamentally sound ball in all the majors and can match the Sox bats...you better hope Schilling can pull some magic out of his ass in this series too.

80133[/snapback]

Yeah just like I was told the Yankees were the better team ALL FREAKING SEASON LONG!

We saw how that one turned out.

Let's try and be a bit gracious now, huh....

Yeah just like I was told the Yankees were the better team ALL FREAKING SEASON LONG!

We saw how that one turned out.

Let's try and be a bit gracious now, huh....

80141[/snapback]

Be gracious about what? I'm not a fan of any team that made the playoffs, I don't have any sour grapes. I actually hope the BoSox win the series...I just don't think they're the better team. That doesn't mean much, the better team doesn't always win.