Best thing I see with the Bills this year

PromoTheRobot

I'm seeing a Bills team that is playing at a constant high level of intensity. I see good and aggressive playcalling. And most importantly I'm seeing good execution most of the time. We saw some of this even in pre-season but folks never want to get too excited over that. Can the Bills maintain this level all season? Will they start believing their own hype when the rest of the media wakes up? All I know is this is going to be a special year for the Bills.

PTR

I'm seeing a Bills team that is playing at a constant high level of intensity. I see good and aggressive playcalling. And most importantly I'm seeing good execution most of the time. We saw some of this even in pre-season but folks never want to get too excited over that. Can the Bills maintain this level all season? Will they start believing their own hype when the rest of the media wakes up? All I know is this is going to be a special year for the Bills.

PTR

I see a team-wide confidence. They've gone from thinking and believing that they can do it, to KNOWING that they can do it. It looks like they feel that it's finally their time to step into the spotlight. No doubt, they're going to beat the Jags.

Guest dog14787
I see a team-wide confidence. They've gone from thinking and believing that they can do it, to KNOWING that they can do it. It looks like they feel that it's finally their time to step into the spotlight. No doubt, they're going to beat the Jags.

I billieve so to, but I expect a knock down, drag out affair. Going down 0-2 at home is not something Del Rio wants to see and tie breakers for playoff spots and home field is very important. Head to head comes first so this game could be key for both teams. The heat is going to be tough, Buffalo summers can spoil you quick.

Weather and heat could be a big factor, I also believe our depth will help win the game.

Agreed.

But more importantly, we have the talent on Defense to run Perry's schemes. The past 2 years we had a lot of hard workers, but the guys (George Wilson, DiGiorgio, etc) didn't have the talent level to make the scheme succeed. With Stoud, Mitchell, a healthy Poz and Ko, we can see if significant difference in how the defense can be successfully executed.

PTR

Ill talk to you in week 6 about this. If we are 5 and 0 by then we can have this conversation but please can we not get ahead of ourselves. its a long season