Oowww wooo woooo! Ghost on the burning porch!!!

Steely Dan

I see it. What kind of sight is that? They discuss CERN and time travel there?

I can't tell if you're serious or not? Coast to Coast == Conspiracy theorist/paranormal/aliens 3:00AM radio show. I think it used to actually broadcast out of a trailer in the New Mexico desert. Makes for great road trip entertaining when one is buzzing across rural Nevada.

It's pretty creepy sometimes but I think a few of the people on there are just, well, crazy. :lol:

I watch all those ghost hunting shows even though they all add up to a lot of "did-you-hear-that?'s". Every now and again those shows will get a good recording of a voice or something. NEVER anything caught on camera though! Whatever, everyone has a guilty pleasure. If the Bills don't count for one, my obsession with ghost docudrams DEF does!

I like Paranormal State because (since they're PSU students) most of the locations are in PA or somewhere closeby in the mid-Atlantic.

I am now convinced.

:(

I watch all those ghost hunting shows even though they all add up to a lot of "did-you-hear-that?'s". Every now and again those shows will get a good recording of a voice or something. NEVER anything caught on camera though! Whatever, everyone has a guilty pleasure. If the Bills don't count for one, my obsession with ghost docudrams DEF does!

I like Paranormal State because (since they're PSU students) most of the locations are in PA or somewhere closeby in the mid-Atlantic.

I agree with you. I stopped watching those shows about 20 minutes into the first one I watched. The episodes are shot with the Paris Hilton sex tape camera and the people talk too much. They should shoot it completely with no voices and then make commentary over it. Such as "We caught this sound on the film can you make out what it says?" and then rerun it a few times and make it a best of the shoot show. It would be a five minute show.

I do believe in ghosts. I saw something from a long distane that looked a lot like a ghost. The girl with me saw it too and got scared. Also, a friend of mine was a park narc in Webster. He had to shut off the lights at this one house people used for parties at the park. It had once been an insaneasylam. He would shut off the lights and then drive by later and the lights would be on. That doesn't prove the existence of ghosts but the thing I saw in a field was very creepy. If the field hadn't been so muddy I would have loved to run out and find out exactly what it was.

I think GhostHunters is the best of the bunch. They set out to find a logical explination for things and disprove haunting claims before jumping to conclusions. They have found some creepy sh--.

I think GhostHunters is the best of the bunch. They set out to find a logical explination for things and disprove haunting claims before jumping to conclusions. They have found some creepy sh--.

Agreed, but like Steely says, it'd be nice if they'd STFU once in awhile so we can hear the things "they hear."

I've seen some spooky stuff on Ghosthunters for sure!