Where to watch replay of game on net?

BADOLBILZ

Hey dude, nice seeing you this weekend.

I couldn't find one, but there is a BitTorrent site that has the gamehere. You can get the software you need to download it here.

Anyway, here's the steps:

1. you download the software, or whatever bittorrent client somebody else recommends because it's better :D

2. install it(5 minutes max),

3. go to the game website(the first link above), register, and login. (You have to give your email, but just go to gmail and make a new email that you don't care about, like fubar@gmail, or something. You need to click on the link, in the email they send, to the account you give them)

4. find the game(2nd page I think), click on it,

5. then click on the link in the first row(at the top).

IF you did the software install right(which amount to pressing "next"), you shouldn't have to do anything, just wait for the download to finish. EDIT: If you are using firefox it will d/l it and ask you what you want to use to open the torrent file(not the movie) with. Choose "browse" and find the bit Torrent application. Should be something like C:/Program Files/utorrent(or bittorrent)/bittorrent.exe. Took about an hour for me. There were 5 files = a couple of pictures and 2 .avi files, one labeled first half, one second. You want those. Double click on them, or right click and choose open, they will most likely open in windows media player, but that sucked for me.

Instead, I recommend the Divx player, window OS link here, to watch them, because windows media player has a hard time syncing the sound with the video(hey another sub-standard MS product, what a shocker!).

So if you use Divx, click file, open, and then go "up" so that the path line reads something like C:/users/(your machine user name)/downloads and they should be there.

Post questions here if you have trouble. This site says it's going to post the games all year. So, this might be handy, since the guy that used to stream all the games, timekills, is in Iraq now. :thumbsup: