Eddie Royal

Hall is a terrible corner. It's actually ridiculous how overrated that guy is. Royal seems to be a gamer, but it was quite obvious that Cutler keyed in on him play after play, and simply had his way with the Raider defense. Watching that game, I wondered why it's always seemed difficult for Losman/Edwards to get the ball to Evans/Parrish on routes like those, but it took me all of 5 seconds to conclude the Raiders are that bad. We'll see in 2 weeks I guess.

Actually, as I watched that game last night, I wasn't thinking about Hardy. Rather, I was thinking about Roscoe. Notice how much movement Royal was making PRIOR to the snap? The Broncos did a great job moving him around and placing him in situations where he could find mismatches -- or was outright uncovered. It would be nice to see formations like that to best utilize Roscoe's unique skillset.

Actually, as I watched that game last night, I wasn't thinking about Hardy. Rather, I was thinking about Roscoe. Notice how much movement Royal was making PRIOR to the snap? The Broncos did a great job moving him around and placing him in situations where he could find mismatches -- or was outright uncovered. It would be nice to see formations like that to best utilize Roscoe's unique skillset.

Yep hes size is just like Parrish. Was thinking of him. Really like that play were they shifted him over he started to go back then flew to the outside for about 10 yards.

I think that Hardy will give us similar production once he starts to play.......I really would like to see him in the red zone.

9 catches for 146 yards 1 TD

I would be pleased to get that production in 2 games from Hardy, especially when he plays across from Lee Evans!