Gibson/Palin Interview

BillsNYC

Wow, I thought they would have gotten 30 min like O'Reilly got with Hillary/Obama. Two days of access, no questions off limits. They must have a lot of confidence in her.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0908/13264.html

We shall see. I read--can't find link right now--that it is in Alaska and will will be done around the event of her son leaving for Iraq right on September 11th. So he has to travel to her and I guess it won't be in studio but walking around with her and the troops. At least that's what I heard. Don't flay me if I'm wrong. :censored:

Wait, here it is:

Squeezing a few more drops out of 9-11 and Iraq

Edit: Oh, its the same story you linked!

But it turns out that she is spending much of Thursday and Friday with Gibson — at the ceremony in Fairbanks, Alaska, and at her home in Wasilla, Alaska.

Wow, I thought they would have gotten 30 min like O'Reilly got with Hillary/Obama. Two days of access, no questions off limits. They must have a lot of confidence in her.

I doubt all questions would be allowed and even if they were, they would be wildly inappropriate for a Disney owned co. Plus Fox News' GOP supporter Brit Hume is his buddy and two old DC boys probably have some trust about not sand bagging her. That being said, it should be interesting and the GOP is masterful at manipulating the press is she is competent at all. I will bet she comes out looking good especially if he doesn't ask follow up questions.

We shall see. I read--can't find link right now--that it is in Alaska and will will be done around the event of her son leaving for Iraq right on September 11th. So he has to travel to her and I guess it won't be in studio but walking around with her and the troops. At least that's what I heard. Don't flay me if I'm wrong. :censored:

Wait, here it is:

Thanks for taking us for that ride in your stream of consciousness.

Edit: Oh, its the same story you linked!

You can't get content-filled posts like this anywhere else folks.

I doubt all questions would be allowed and even if they were, they would be wildly inappropriate for a Disney owned co. Plus Fox News' GOP supporter Brit Hume is his buddy and two old DC boys probably have some trust about not sand bagging her. That being said, it should be interesting and the GOP is masterful at manipulating the press is she is competent at all. I will bet she comes out looking good especially if he doesn't ask follow up questions.

So before the interview even happens, you say the GOP is going to manipulate Charles Gibson and ABC News to ensure Palin looks good? What the the inappropriate questions that she has to be asked?

Spreading it over two days means that he won't be able to push too hard on the first day, or else they'll cut off the rest of the interview. Plus it allows her handlers to review what she does wrong to correct for the next day. Her press advisors were recently replaced by some from the White House because they thought her staff wasn't qualified to spin with the national media. If they were confident in her they would make her available to a press conference instead of making one reporter follow her in her safe zone.

Spreading it over two days means that he won't be able to push too hard on the first day, or else they'll cut off the rest of the interview. Plus it allows her handlers to review what she does wrong to correct for the next day. Her press advisors were recently replaced by some from the White House because they thought her staff wasn't qualified to spin with the national media. If they were confident in her they would make her available to a press conference instead of making one reporter follow her in her safe zone.

Did Obama text you that response or did you come up with all by yourself?

Here's a prediction; when she's asked a question, it won't be followed with the Barack Obamamerr-ummm-errr....how about them

!!!" :censored::thumbsup: This dude needs to stick to a teleprompter because he once against introduces Joe Biden as the next president of the United States.