Bills getting some love on the NFL Network

PNW_Bills_Fan

I'm not one to harp on "the media disses the Bills" -- I tend to think it's a waste of time and mostly not true. Fact is the Bills haven't been all that great in the past few years.

However, the way they started this segment with "The Bills have good special teams?!" (no sarcasm) made me shake my head. Even though the Bills haven't been great lately, their Special Teams have been dominate during April's tenure! A bit of research helps some times.

Other than that, it's a good video. Thanks!

I think if Trent and his receivers didn't start so slow yesterday, everything that guy said about Pittsburgh would have applied to the Bills. After all, we sacked a Pro Bowl QB five times, and Pitt sacked a rookie five times....nitpicking, I know, and a tad premature to say that Trent will be as good as Big Ben......maybe....but this is where next week's game is so important. If each phase of the Bills' game works even at 80% of what it did in Week One, we will handle the Jags with relative ease, and maybe Terell Davis will be forced to actually learn something about our team by next Monday.