Who is this tool announcing the Oakland/Denver game?

Big Turk

There really is NO excuse for an NFL team to look this bad. Where do they get their players, high school? They have their picks in the draft just like anyone else, and high ones at that, there is no reason for that team to look the way they do and be as bad as they are. Its pitiful. Like I said before, I really feel bad for their fans, that is just ridiculous.

With the talent they have and for them to play this bad,the only logical reasoning has got to be bad coaching.They look like they did in the Bill Calahan days,pathetic.Al has got to be livid and i gotta believe Lane Kiffen will be out before mid season.Didnt D Hall get like 70 million from Al.Talk about a bad return on investment.(rofl)

There's something very uncomfortable about watching Raider fans in full "scary guy" garb looking like they're about to break into tears.

This offense is in desperate need of responsible veteran leadership. It's too bad, because Russell had supposedly taken the optimal path into the league by sitting out a season before taking over the team. Russell has the tools, but he needs a better mentor than a coach who's barely old enough to have a beer.

At least Al Davis' fiscal responsibility during the off-season will allow them to easily fix these problems before next season. :lol:

EDIT: LOL @ Ditka basically calling for Kiffin to be fired.

A local show talked to the scariest guys in the black hole. It's all show. A lot of them were white collar guys.

Had some raiders fans telling how great their fans were because they start lining up Saturday night. I told them about the Bills RV lot with the showers and bathrooms.

I'm not saying anything about his talent, but...

"Who is this tool...?"

Have you been living under a rock? I mean, he's not everywhere, but a sports fan not knowing who Mike Greenberg is seems unfathomable to me right now.

I have no idea who Mike Greenberg is. Judging by comments in this thread I'm assuming he hosts some sports talk show.

Maybe instead of living under a rock some of us sports fans actually just enjoy sports, while not giving crap #1 about the hype and blather surrounding it.