Looks like Pat Williams has lost a step

truth on hold

His best years are definitely behind him as he will be 36 in a month too. Makes it sting a little less watching him now that we let him get away. I'm also surprised Vikes would let him get so out of shape. He hasn't done a thing tonight. Definitely want Stroud at this point in their careers.

Jackson reminds me of Losman he sucks also Too bad cause I thought Minny had a good shot to go far this year,but they certainlly dont have a qb to get them there.

The loss of McKinnie hurts. But it looks like the Packers defense is still as good as ever.

And Jackson couldn't hold Losman's jock. They should have jumped all over Pennington, who while limited, is light years better than Jackson.

The loss of McKinnie hurts. But it looks like the Packers defense is still as good as ever.

And Jackson couldn't hold Losman's jock. They should have jumped all over Pennington, who while limited, is light years better than Jackson.

Jackson finished the game in typical Losman fashion,an interception.He looks lost in that offense like Jp does(deer in the headlights).Your right i think Chad Penningtan would have been a good fit in Minny,but Jackson is not the answer for the Vikings

You kids are so Immature!!! He left in '04 and everyone was crying. Now it's 08 and everyone is laughing.

Wrong.....people AGE.

...a couple of years ago I saw a guy play DE for Washington, #78 i think, I never could see what Buffalo saw in him... :rolleyes: