How many plays did James Hardy get?

JuanGuzman

I did not see much of James Hardy out there on the field, although once Royal scored to make it 34 I started flipping between Jags/Ten, NO/Tampa and KC/NE, so I might of missed some. what sort of packages was Hardy in? Did he get many plays or any targets?

James Hardy's development could really add another dimension to our Offense.

this has been discussed in other threads, but to reiterate...

Hardy wasnt on the field much and i dont think had any balls thrown to him. Now, before anyone gets all worked up that he's a bust, please realize that normal and *gasp* GOOD teams do not have to rely on their rookies to make an impact during their first professional appearance.

we are lucky that we now have a team of capable and healthy veterans that can play well. Hardy will get his time and i believe will be used more and more as time goes on. id bet that after the bye week he becomes a cog in this offense.

Thanks for the info (perhaps it did not deserve its own thread but I couldn't find much talk about it). I am not worried about this first game of the season and all, but hopefully as the season moves a long he will start to contribute because he has loads of talent packed into that 6'5 frame.

Thanks for the info (perhaps it did not deserve its own thread but I couldn't find much talk about it). I am not worried about this first game of the season and all, but hopefully as the season moves a long he will start to contribute because he has loads of talent packed into that 6'5 frame.

no worries, i just meant to point out that some people have discussed it and you may find some better info there <_<

GO BILLS!