great time

billsfans126

hey i previously posted a topic on here asking what were the good places to go out saturday night in buffalo and had many respond ...i just got back from buffalo now...i unfortunately live in giants/jets territory......i finally got to enjoy more of buffalo then just the game.....delware and west chippewa street were absolutely amazing!!! the girls...the clubs themselves and the environment in that area was absolutely insane!! theres nothing around here that comes close to downtown buffalo....i dont know how willis mcgahee could have ever said the things he did...i guess he got too many girls prego down there that everywhere he turned was another of his babys mommas...i also saw another marshawn lynch incident where a neon nailed some guy in the middle of the street....kinda crazy...and best of all got to see one of the best games i have seen in the 12 years i have had season tickets....i just wish we got to see a little more of james hardy and mckelvin...especially with the score the way it was.....neways just wanted to thank those that informed me of the hot spots and when i wake up tomorrow i am booking the downtown holiday inn for the raiders weekend so i can enjoy downtown a little longer and not having to worry about driving....thanx see you guys in 2 weeks!