Obama and his "Muslim faith"

did you even read the article? <_< obviously not!

So beat the living crap out of him for making a gaffe, he never said he was a Muslim. What else you got?

I also fully get the sense that he meant that as in a so-called Muslim faith that his veiled accusers are charging. Only he didn't use the air quotes b/c he's not a complete tool.

I'm not going to be voting for the guy, but for those of you who don't like him for his policy stances, say so and focus on that. Can we stop just making sh-- up about the candidates? This cloak and dagger 'Obama is a Muslim/terrorist/AntiChrist (Yes, I have heard people who've said that)' stuff, even for politics, is beyond the pale.

I also fully get the sense that he meant that as in a so-called Muslim faith that his veiled accusers are charging. Only he didn't use the air quotes b/c he's not a complete tool.

I'm not going to be voting for the guy, but for those of you who don't like him for his policy stances, say so and focus on that. Can we stop just making sh-- up about the candidates? This cloak and dagger 'Obama is a Muslim/terrorist/AntiChrist (Yes, I have heard people who've said that)' stuff, even for politics, is beyond the pale.

you're absolutely right UC <_<

Glad Obama's different and not a politician now that he reflects he wanted to join the military just 25 years past his due date... glad he's a man for Change

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...S-military.html

Yah, that Obama, he would be a great Muslim president who almost was in the military.

That reminds me of Hillary saying her dad taught her to shoot a gun:

“You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl,” she said.

Glad Obama's different and not a politician now that he reflects he wanted to join the military just 25 years past his due date... glad he's a man for Change

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics...S-military.html

What did you expect / want him to say: that he never even considered, even briefly, going into the military? There is no way he'd ever say that. While there are a lot of legitimate reasons to criticize the candidates we have this year, that is an extremely lame one to come up w/.