I know its just opening day and we've been down

canbuffan34

I eagerly anticipated this game as much as any of you did and I was cautiously optimistic that we could win but WOW! I don't know how good the shehawks O-line is considered around the league but our front four and linebackers were in the backfield all day. I'm trying to keep from getting too excited because we all remember the 31-0 blow-out of the pats* followed by the trouncing of the jags, back then after a 2-0 start we were considered Superbowl favorites until we limped to a 6-10 finish :P but I don't foresee that for this team, I see a young, hungry group across the board at all positions and before today I honestly did not see even being competetive against the jag-offs and now I'm gonna say it " WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THE JAGS" In closing..

BOBBY APRIL and TURK SCHONERT are the best two things to happen to this team since MARV LEVY and BILL POLIAN :devil:

Stroud was an absolute monster in there today...I cannot believe how effectively he clogged the middle of the field...in hindsight I am so glad we did not get Rogers and he went to the Browns...they were getting gashed up the middle all game long by Barber and Jones...

Stroud was an absolute monster in there today...I cannot believe how effectively he clogged the middle of the field...in hindsight I am so glad we did not get Rogers and he went to the Browns...they were getting gashed up the middle all game long by Barber and Jones...

Why is it so hard to believe? He had an off year last year with an injury. Before that he was great.