Dallas pounding Browns, Jets & Pats barely beat weak teams .....

truth on hold

The key teams Bills must focus on in the division and for the wild card all fared worse than expected. While the Bills looked their best in a long time on opening day. Let's beat Jags next week and really make some noise. We can do it ... Jags are over rated, Del Rio is a younger Marty Schottenheimer, and the bloom is off Garrard's rose now that he's getting picked.

Cleveland looked awful today. Anderson was all over the place, tons of penalties, Edwards had some drops, and the Cleveland defense was awful against the'Boys. They couldn't get any pressure on Romo, couldn't cover the WR's, nothing.

Cleveland looked awful today. Anderson was all over the place, tons of penalties, Edwards had some drops, and the Cleveland defense was awful against the'Boys. They couldn't get any pressure on Romo, couldn't cover the WR's, nothing.

Dallas was pretty impressive. The protection was amazing, both Barber and Felix ran wild and WRs were open all over the field.

On the other hand, PacMan looked like sh--.

the jags' oline is a friggen mess. we will be all up in them next week.

clevland has a HORRIBLE D. san diego lost their best player on d (merriman was invisible) and O (turner/!!!). titans lost VY.

we are gonna win the division!!

Romo had all day to throw because the Browns decided to only rush 3 on passing downs but that aside they looked very slow and old on defense....Not very impressive.

The Browns' apparent refusal to send more than three-four guys on passing downs completely stunned me. Their supposedly improved run defense looked the same as last year, and the very young defensive secondary was exposed yet again.

the jags' oline is a friggen mess. we will be all up in them next week.

clevland has a HORRIBLE D. san diego lost their best player on d (merriman was invisible) and O (turner/!!!). titans lost VY.

we are gonna win the division!!

Jax gave up 7 sacks to Tenn today and Garrard was rushed quite a bit.

dont look now but bears are ahead of indy too in indy. its not inconcievable they win. and if that happens the entire AFC is wide open.

I think I said something similar to you in another thread. But you don't get it apparently. The AFC *IS* wide open.

Otherwise.. why bother even playing the games.

wow. bears are winning handily.

who would have thought season starts with pats probably losing brady, chargers losing at home to panthers, colts losing at home to bears and jags losing to titans?

Not me. So much for the friggin suicide pool. :wallbash: