(ot) Jesus or Satan, you make the call!

He must be closer to heaven than hell because he single-handedly beat the Yankees, and every time he hit the ball last night everyone in NY could be heard yelling "Jesus Christ!"

The guy gets more trim than every guy on this board combined...AND he hit a grand-slam in game seven that all but sealed the deal in what has clearly become the biggest single choke in sports history.

(Sorry, Thailog. I know you're a Yankees fan. I just don't understand why some folks find it necessary to bust this guys balls simply because of the way he looks.)

not really bustin the guy's balls at all. He doesn't just happen to look like Charles Manson, he CHOSE to look like him.

great ball player who finally showed up in the series. But he did not singlehandedly beat NY. Ortiz played more of a part in beating them than he did.

The Yankees were done after game 5, as far as I'm concerned.

Being a nice guy has nothing to do with the fact that he looks like hell and looks like one of the world's craziest people.

people may say the same about me, and I wouldn't hold it against them.

(Sorry, Thailog. I know you're a Yankees fan. I just don't understand why some folks find it necessary to bust this guys balls simply because of the way he looks.)

79892[/snapback]

With all the $ he makes he should hire a voice coach. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard. :w00t:

Nice, but women love the guy! The guy is also one hell of a ball player!

79670[/snapback]

We had Mike Ricci playing out here for years(San Jose Sharks) that was a similar looking guy that had the same effect on women. My sister in law and my wife, to a certain extent, loved the guy. He was voted "Denvers Sexiest Athelete" when he played for the Av's. Now he's on Phoenix.

http://www.phoenixcoyotes.com/news/story_d...details&ID=3682