Music to my Buffalo Bill lovin' ears...

1billsfan

Boy oh boy do I wish, hope and pray that Jackson isn't pulling our chains with this quote...

"I think we’re going to be able to put up more points. It’s more of an attacking-type offense. So that’s the plan. We want to put up more points.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/432861.html

That's it, I'm officially jazzed! :beer:

Boy oh boy do I wish, hope and pray that Jackson isn't pulling our chains with this quote...

"I think we’re going to be able to put up more points. It’s more of an attacking-type offense. So that’s the plan. We want to put up more points.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/432861.html

That's it, I'm officially jazzed! :wallbash:

I hear ya 1bf!!!

I am looking for big game from the defensive ends. Stroud should be able to provide action in the middle that they simply lacked. He may not put up the numbers, but he doesn't have to if he pushes the pocket. The DEs will capitalize. :wallbash:

This team has a lot invested in kick returners, and good runbacks could seal the deal in this game.

Now :beer: , as for qb, be objective if you will. Trent is playing against a very tough defense and without his LT, this after 9 starts. Still, I think the kid is ready, and will begin the process of winning football games for the Buffalo Bills. I am looking for a TD pass or 2, and a win.

Buffalo Bills - 27

seahawks - 17

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya 1bf!!!

I am looking for big game from the defensive ends. Stroud should be able to provide action in the middle that they simply lacked. He may not put up the numbers, but he doesn't have to if he pushes the pocket. The DEs will capitalize. :wallbash:

This team has a lot invested in kick returners, and good runbacks could seal the deal in this game.

Now :beer: , as for qb, be objective if you will. Trent is playing against a very tough defense and without his LT, this after 9 starts. Still, I think the kid is ready, and will begin the process of winning football games for the Buffalo Bills. I am looking for a TD pass or 2, and a win.

Buffalo Bills - 27

seahawks - 17

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought into Trent after watching the pre-season Pittsburgh game. I'm on board. I see touchdowns to Evans and Royal and a running TD for Lynch. I got it 24-13.

We're all happy (and anxious) Bills fans right now! :wallbash: