As I sit here in my hotel room near Orchard Park...

Lv-Bills

Because we really don't know what to expect. Not only that, but Seattle is missing half of its team also.

Oh, and for the record, this couple across the hall from me, HATE the notion that the Bills are playing games in Toronto. They have season tickets HERE, and love coming HERE, and hope the Bills never go to Toronto.

Good Times!!! Good Canucks!!! FUGG TORONTO.

GO BILLS!!!

:rolleyes:

There are so many ifs this year. If TE can play medium to good. If Marcus Stroud can return to pro bowl form, If they can find an adequate replacement for Crowell, If Turk Schonert can be a good OC, If Jason Peters can return to Pro Bowl form and doesn't become a distraction, If they can avoid the number of injuries they had last year and If the guys who had injuries last year can return to full form.

As Bills fans we want to believe all the answers are YES! However, a little nervousness is normal and we can't wait to find out the answers to those questions. In 12 1/2 hours we'll begin to know. :rolleyes:

Go Bills!! (I know you're lookin down Timmy! :lol: )

There are so many ifs this year. If TE can play medium to good. If Marcus Stroud can return to pro bowl form, If they can find an adequate replacement for Crowell, If Turk Schonert can be a good OC, If Jason Peters can return to Pro Bowl form and doesn't become a distraction, If they can avoid the number of injuries they had last year and If the guys who had injuries last year can return to full form.

As Bills fans we want to believe all the answers are YES! However, a little nervousness is normal and we can't wait to find out the answers to those questions. In 12 1/2 hours we'll begin to know. :rolleyes:

Go Bills!! (I know you're lookin down Timmy! :lol: )

You're spot on there but Peters is not somebody we should worry about unless something happens (don't wanna jinx it by naming it aloud).........

The only unit we should worry about is the O and the stupid decisions to keep kicking FG's in the red zone when we all know that isn't going to win games in this league.