Bills Bar in Corpus Christi, TX???

StupidNation

Definitely go to Wild Wings...but get there early, so you make sure you get a table or bar spot nearest to the game. I caught the Giants game there in Corpus last year...there were 2 other Bills fans there, but I got there late so I was watching the game from afar.

By the way, Corpus Christi is the worst city in the country.

Definitely go to Wild Wings...but get there early, so you make sure you get a table or bar spot nearest to the game. I caught the Giants game there in Corpus last year...there were 2 other Bills fans there, but I got there late so I was watching the game from afar.

By the way, Corpus Christi is the worst city in the country.

Thanks guys about Wild Wings, I was already planning on going as I caught a few games at Wild Wings last year in San Antonio.

Oh, and Corpus isn't the worst city in the county... not if you were in my business where there is no recession happening here and the economy is doing just fine... Why do you hate it? Just curious, as I've only been here a couple of weeks.

I just think it's a dump. Ugly, dirty, garbage blowing around everywhere (especially on SPID). I speak nothing of its economy, because I don't know much about it. I'm talking about as a visitor- Padre Island is nice, especially the wildlife reserve area...but the town itself is hideous if you ask me. Just a conglomeration of pawn shops, HEBs, Whataburgers, oil refineries, and flat, boring landscapes.

Just my opinion...I guess it's not the worst city in the country. Little Rock or Memphis would probably have to get the nod as far as that's concerned, for me. But it's a place that I really hate spending time in.

Guest dog14787
I just think it's a dump. Ugly, dirty, garbage blowing around everywhere (especially on SPID). I speak nothing of its economy, because I don't know much about it. I'm talking about as a visitor- Padre Island is nice, especially the wildlife reserve area...but the town itself is hideous if you ask me. Just a conglomeration of pawn shops, HEBs, Whataburgers, oil refineries, and flat, boring landscapes.

Just my opinion...I guess it's not the worst city in the country. Little Rock or Memphis would probably have to get the nod as far as that's concerned, for me. But it's a place that I really hate spending time in.

Used to start out in Bay City ( Matagorda ) and surf fish with my buddies all the way up tp Padre Island, took all weekend ,but had a ball.

I love the whole area, to each his own I guess :beer:

It is flat, and you can go for miles in a straight line on some of the roads.