Wow, is that what the NCAA intended?

Beerball

So you don't think it's possible that kids playing a game might get too excited after making a big play late in the game and forget that tossing the ball in the air is very very bad?

If he did "forget", then I blame coaching.

If he did "forget", then I blame coaching.

Ink...has anything ever made you so happy that you flipped out a little? Did something you wouldn't normally do? Embarassed yourself a little bit in public maybe?

How about the flip side. You ever get pissed off at work and say something you shouldn't have? Did you get fired, or did your boss take circumstances into account and decide you just neeeded a private talking to?

You keep talking about coaching etc. Trouble is those aren't robots out there. If this is what the NCAA wants (and I doubt it is) then they are more farked up than I thought.

Did you get fired, or did your boss take circumstances into account and decide you just neeeded a private talking to?

Depends on who you work for? An organization with strict guidelines like the NCAA or Paychex, or a mom and pop joint with lax rules.

how is he being an "obstinate ass"? the poster stated "i think it was a good call......its not like it prevented wash from getting the fg attempt.", to which he pointed out that it wasnt a FG attempt rather a PAT attempt at FG range thanks to the call...

You do realize you're being an obstinate ass, right?

Relax man.

how is he being an "obstinate ass"? the poster stated "i think it was a good call......its not like it prevented wash from getting the fg attempt.", to which he pointed out that it wasnt a FG attempt rather a PAT attempt at FG range thanks to the call...

I replied to his last post, didn't necessarily only have to do with that one post. Though his insistence on answering every post with sarcastic questions would be enough alone.

On a side note, kicking the ball through the uprights is very often referred to as a field goal, no matter what the situation. Hearing "an extra point field goal" is not uncommon.

Maybe my tone could have been interpreted as being sarcastic, but that wasn't my intention. I was simply trying to clarify the situation, because I have had this discussion with other people who haven't seen the highlights and didn't really know what happened. But thankfully the thread police decided to jump in and start slinging insults.