Steely's Skankfest 2009

Steely Dan

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree thats a good pic of beckensale, but for the most part i find her highly over rated. hollywood has been trying to jam her down our throats as some kind of goddess ever since she was in that dog pearl harbor, and it hasnt worked. she rarely makes it onto anyones short list

<_<:oops::flirt::lol::lol:

i agree thats a good pic of beckensale, but for the most part i find her highly over rated. hollywood has been trying to jam her down our throats as some kind of goddess ever since she was in that dog pearl harbor, and it hasnt worked. she rarely makes it onto anyones short list

That's because she causes the short list to expand, if you get my drift. She is stunning, and far better looking than Winslet, IMO...who is really barely above average. But, to each his/her own.

Viva la difference.

That's because she causes the short list to expand, if you get my drift. She is stunning, and far better looking than Winslet, IMO...who is really barely above average. But, to each his/her own.

Viva la difference.

thats right to each his own. but if we're looking to find common ground, at least we can agree that nicole kidman is beat looking

Kidman 1

Kidman 2

As for pure beauty, Beckinsale TOPS my list as far as hollywood/famous people go. She is perfect.

That said, I really like Winslett too....for some reason. It's odd, cause I can tell she's kind of weird lookin, but I'm totally attracted to her.

She was Tom Cruises beard and that subtracts a lot. :thumbdown:

Agreed...she is too much of an ice princess for my tastes...besides, she is not even Tom Cruises best looking beard!

Another oldie but goodie...as much as a lot of folks hate her, and as skinny as she is, I give you the mother of Apple (NSFW):

http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-1/Gwyneth_P..._paltrow_08.jpg

Agreed...she is too much of an ice princess for my tastes...besides, she is not even Tom Cruises best looking beard!

Another oldie but goodie...as much as a lot of folks hate her, and as skinny as she is, I give you the mother of Apple (NSFW):

http://www.gceleb.com/pictures-1/Gwyneth_P..._paltrow_08.jpg

Her only good body of work were the hidden cam nudes at the cabana when she was dating what's his name.

Since the Bills season appears to be over lets relax and enjoy some ladies who will help salve the wounds.

Brooke Burke

Nutha!

Salma Hayek

Nutha!

Nutha Nutha!

One mo'

Jessica Alba

Nutha

Nutha Nutha!

One mo'

Raquel Welch

Nutha!