Joe Biden on Fire

Molson, good find. I didn't see this before. Frankly, I hadn't seen much of Biden since he ended his run during the primaries. I am actually impressed with his ability to get the crowd going.

He is good one. I guess he is very gaffe prone, which should be fodder for these boards, and I guess already have been. 7-11 and Indians

I don't remember the last time I was so excited to see a thread title and so disappointed to find out it was about something other than what I expected.

Zo you didn't like what Joe Biden zaid in hiz zpeech?

I know - I was expecting, and hoping, to see a little self-immolation. :rolleyes:

Knowing you you were hoping for a video of some hot young military muscle, right? Maybe a video of "McCain and his buddies" oiling each other up and wrasslin' would be more up your alley.

Knowing you you were hoping for a video of some hot young military muscle, right? Maybe a video of "McCain and his buddies" oiling each other up and wrasslin' would be more up your alley.

Actually, cumsponge, I was hopin' to see you takin' a big one up your chute while you see how many more you can deep throat - how 'bout turning your web cam on for us?

This is becoming a recurring theme in your posting. You have serious issues with homosexuality, don't you?

You aren't closeted, by any chance?

Actually, cumsponge, I was hopin' to see you takin' a big one up your chute while you see how many more you can deep throat - how 'bout turning your web cam on for us?

Whoa, chill out gramps! If I'd have known how hot and bothered "McCain and his buddies" made you I'd never have brought them up! Actually judging by your Ted Kennedy obsession I'd say you're more of a chubby chaser than a millitary fanboy!

This is becoming a recurring theme in your posting. You have serious issues with homosexuality, don't you?

You aren't closeted, by any chance?

What's the difference between a heterosexual man and DC Tom?

LIPSTICK!