Liitle Help from the Gamblers Out There?

plenzmd1

Sorry to be pain, but I have googled as well, and do not see a line anywhere. My site does not have a line on the UVA-Richmond game either. Anybody getting one on their site(or bookie if they still exist)? Appreciate any help :thumbsup:?

BTW, I think Richmond can(will) win this game outright, should be a juicy money line

I haven't seen one. Generally the odds-making services do not set lines when a Football Bowl Sub-division (formerly Division I-A) team plays a Football Championship Sub-division (Formerly Division I-AA) team. I would have loved to bet on Delaware against Maryland last week.

I haven't seen one. Generally the odds-making services do not set lines when a Football Bowl Sub-division (formerly Division I-A) team plays a Football Championship Sub-division (Formerly Division I-AA) team. I would have loved to bet on Delaware against Maryland last week.

I was thinking maybe it was off due to the weather questions, never thought of the 1A-1AA thing. Being a terps fan at heart, I hear ya on the Delaware bet. I think most people though lose sight that the top 1-AA teams can be damn good.Everybody all over MD for that game being close, but if DE is close to as good as they were last year, thats a damn good team.I know Flacco is gone , but still.

Richmond ranked #3 this year, I do think UVA sucks, but we shall see. Looks like most of the storm will have passed by then, would have liked to have seen some rain to even up the field a bit.

THX for looking though Hops