Turk Shonert/OC

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

"I don't want this to be my offense, I want this to be our offense"

Words, wisdom and leadership that will mean more to this Buffalo Bills Football team, than all other things combined.

Lets collectively use everyones input, put all of our heads together and come up with a plan. Players come talk to me, coaches come talk to me, especially QB's you come and talk to me, lets get better, lets help each other.

Wow, what a concept

I know its early and we have a whole season ahead of us , but Turk Shonert has my vote for the biggest, most important change so far for the Buffalo Bills. Sure, it helps to have smart, talented athletes that can go out there and get the job done, but it also helps to have a coach that understands and listens to what his athletes are saying or to what the other coaches around him are saying. It helps to have the ability to see through the QB's eyes, something Turk Shonert can do very well. :thumbsup:

I know its premature to start bragging about our new OC before his first game, but what can I say, I like this guy and I'm feeling confident. :worthy:

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

Words, wisdom and leadership that will mean more to this Buffalo Bills Football team, than all other things combined.

Lets collectively use everyones input, put all of our heads together and come up with a plan. Players come talk to me, coaches come talk to me, especially QB's you come and talk to me, and lets get better, lets help each other.

Wow, what a concept

I know its early and we have a whole season ahead of us , but Turk Shonert has my vote for the biggest, most important change so far for the Buffalo Bills. Sure, it helps to have smart, talented athletes that can go out there and get the job done, but it also helps to have a coach that understands and listens to what his athletes are saying or to what the other coaches around him are saying. It also helps to have the ability to see through the QB's eyes, something Turk Shonert can do very well. :thumbsup:

I know its premature to start bragging about our new OC before his first game, but what can I say, I like this guy and I'm feeling confident. :worthy:

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

all depends on trent.....--remember how the wooden indian made carroll seem like a mediocre coach...we'll see

Guest dog14787
all depends on trent.....--remember how the wooden indian made carroll seem like a mediocre coach...we'll see

Look how Shady Brady turned Billicheat into Albert Eienstien :thumbsup:

Lets collectively use everyones input, put all of our heads together and come up with a plan. Players come talk to me, coaches come talk to me, especially QB's you come and talk to me, lets get better, lets help each other.

Wow, what a concept

I know its early and we have a whole season ahead of us , but Turk Shonert has my vote for the biggest, most important change so far for the Buffalo Bills. Sure, it helps to have smart, talented athletes that can go out there and get the job done, but it also helps to have a coach that understands and listens to what his athletes are saying or to what the other coaches around him are saying. It helps to have the ability to see through the QB's eyes, something Turk Shonert can do very well. :thumbsup:

I know its premature to start bragging about our new OC before his first game, but what can I say, I like this guy and I'm feeling confident. :ph34r:

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

He very may well be the biggest change. Sunday at 4pm I'll tell you if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :worthy:

Wow, what a concept

I know its premature to start bragging about our new OC before his first game, but what can I say, I like this guy and I'm feeling confident. :ph34r:

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

Mine: being able to audible at the line. How stupid is it to proceed with a run if they stack 11 in the box?? :worthy:

Wow, what a concept

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

I sure hope the Turk ends up being a good and maybe even a great OC for us. At least he is way more open minded than Fairchild. We can only go up from here with our offense. How far up? We'll see. But at least we'll get better. And we have the talent to make this happen. We should definitely try and keep Bobby April long term. Lock him up for a long term well paid contract. He deserves it. We don't want him defecting to another team. Now Perry Fewell has done quite a dandy job considering all the injuries in the past and the lack of experience with the players we've had. We're more experienced now and for the time being fairly injury free. Fewell should have a field day on defense! So far he has proven himself as an above average DC considering past circumstances. If he has yet another great year for us, we should definitely lock him up for several years with a GOOD contract. April is a stalwart for us. I hope Fewell is one too. And we shall see if the Turk turns out to be one. Marv has done a "marvelous" job turning us around. He has infused young "quality" and for the most part "ethical" talent on our roster. Jauron and our front office will keep things rolling. Ofcourse some people will have doubts until we start becoming more consistently successfull, but I believe we are on our way. We are finally turning the corner. What other team in the NFL has such a roster of players on their team who would watch your back as our Bills?? No One Else Does.

Guest dog14787
Mine: being able to audible at the line. How stupid is it to proceed with a run if they stack 11 in the box?? :thumbsup:

Yup, know what ya mean, meanwhile, Marshawn is loving it , " and I'm going to get me a yard or two and lay a licken on someone, uh huh, you just watch me" :ph34r:

Twas Fairchild who held a strangle hold on the offense and he choked the living daylights out of it. :worthy:

I think he wanted to kill it :w00t:

Yup, know what ya mean, meanwhile, Marshawn is loving it , " and I'm going to get me a yard or two and lay a licken on someone, uh huh, you just watch me" :worthy:

Twas Fairchild who held a strangle hold on the offense and he choked the living daylights out of it. :thumbsup:

I think he wanted to kill it :ph34r:

Yep yep, Fairchild definitely wasn't fond of our O. U might have something going there. If perhaps we had his alter ego, Unfairadult commandeering out offense then we couldn't have done any worse. ahhh yes silly humor. I'm on my 7th beer for 2nite so u will have to forgive me. Fairchild must have been one of the most dull and unimaginative OC's in NFL history. We should do ok with Schonert.

Go Bills!!!!

Guest dog14787

Yes, I agree, allot to like about our team and coaching staff from the Head coach on down, Marv did do a marvelous job rebuilding, no wonder he left us, his job was done.

Now its the Buffalo Bills job to bring home a championship :thumbsup:

Yes, I agree, allot to like about our team and coaching staff from the Head coach on down, Marv did do a marvelous job rebuilding, no wonder he left us, his job was done.

Now its the Buffalo Bills job to bring home a championship :thumbsup:

Now if I could only find more Bills fans in Cali. I think i'm the Only one in SLO county!! If the injury bug doesn't strike us again, then we'll do fine this year. We should make the playoffs as a wild card. And we better win at least one game in the playoffs. Just making the playoffs and bowing out in round one just won't do. Our goal should be the Super Bowl! Having a goal of just making it to the playoff's just isn't right.

Guest dog14787
Now if I could only find more Bills fans in Cali. I think i'm the Only one in SLO county!! If the injury bug doesn't strike us again, then we'll do fine this year. We should make the playoffs as a wild card. And we better win at least one game in the playoffs. Just making the playoffs and bowing out in round one just won't do. Our goal should be the Super Bowl! Having a goal of just making it to the playoff's just isn't right.

My last years prediction was we will be knocked out in the second round this year by the Jags. Then we follow up next year by going to the big dance, but that was before the mighty Turk taught the Bills some new dance moves.

We may go to the big dance this year :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

Wow, what a concept

I know its premature to start bragging about our new OC before his first game, but what can I say, I like this guy and I'm feeling confident. :D

Bills 38 Seahawks 17

so I'm just a little off on the score, but you get the picture :thumbsup:

Fairchild was so freakin' boring. Thank god he's gone!! Oh, thank god!

I think tempo is the QB & offenses friend. Even Losman looked okay in the pre-season in the new offense. I think at times they were taking too long last year deciding what play to call. When the players know where they have to be the rest seems easy.